Bath Spa University Registration
When can you create an account / access online registration?
The online portal will open approximately two weeks in advance of your course start or course induction date.
At this time, you'll be sent an email from Bath Spa University inviting you to first create an account (new students only) on this page, and then to complete online registration. You will be unable to complete either step until your course has been cleared for registration and you have received your welcome email inviting you to register.
How to create an account
If you are new to Bath Spa University and have received your welcome email, you'll need to use the form below to create an account before you can complete online registration. You will need to enter the following information:
- UCAS Personal Id or Student Code: This is either, for UCAS or GTTR applicants, your UCAS / GTTR 10 digit Personal ID, or your 6 digit Bath Spa University student ID number
- Date of Birth: Please remember to enter this in the format dd/mm/yyyy, so if you were born on the 21st of January 1990, you should enter 21/01/1990
- Personal Email Address: This is the email address we will use to send confirmation of your BSU email address
- Confirm Email Address: This is a chance to double-check that you have entered your email address correctly.
- Password: When you create your account, please make a note of your new password.
Once your account is created, you will be notified of your Bath Spa University email address. This notification will be sent to the personal email address you provide below, normally within 48 hours.
If you have received your welcome email inviting you to create an account and complete online registration, and you are still unable to login, please review our FAQs or contact email@example.com. While you are completing online registration, click on the '?' icons for further guidance.